TPG Community

Get online support

Outgoing emails not sending from iPhone

grahamjc
Level 2
I have an error message saying the sender address is not verified from my iPhone mail app using my TPG account thus I am unable to send emails from my phone. I have changed my password and I can still send emails from the TPG post office. I can also receive emails. Can you please look into this.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @grahamjc ,

Thanks for raising this to us, please test if you can send an email using your post office (https://www.tpg.com.au/home/postoffice) if so, please shoot me a private message with the following details below.

Affected E-mail address:

Customer ID:

Username:

Address on file:

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@grahamjc wrote:
I have an error message saying the sender address is not verified from my iPhone mail app using my TPG account thus I am unable to send emails from my phone. I have changed my password and I can still send emails from the TPG post office. I can also receive emails. Can you please look into this.

bgfnom
Level 2

I also am getting this massage when trying to send emails from Iphone "the sender address was invalid"

Riezl

Hi @bgfnom, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and the email address you are having issue with so we can help get to the bottom of this. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community