TPG Community

Get online support

PLEASE JUST FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Aussie
Level 2

I HAVE NOW BEEN MORE THEN 48 HOURS WITHOUT A LANDLINE! I ONLY ASKED FOR A NEW LANDLINE NUMBER AND THAN MORE THEN 48 HOURS LATER I NOW HAVE "NO" LANDLINE NUMBER AT ALL AND A LANDLINE THAT DOES NOT WORK WHAT SO EVER SO THERE FOR WILL BE WITHOUT A LANDLINE ALL WEEKEND WHICH IS BULLSH!T AND NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND A HIGH SECURITY RISK FOR SOMEONE SUCH AS MY SELF WHO LIVES ON THEIR OWN AND AT MY AGE DEPENDS ON THE LANDLINE FOR HELP ETC. Smiley Sad

2 REPLIES 2
Will

Hi @Aussie

Apologies for the trouble. I can understand how important it is to have your homephone working.

I checked your account and from what I gathered, you have already raised the same concern with our Helpdesk yesterday. This is currently being investigated by our Engineering Team. From what I can tell, the assigned Phone Engineer tried to call you earlier  on your mobile to discuss the progress of the case but they were not able to reach you.

I checked the status of the homephone on our end and I can see that it's possible that it may be working at this point. Would you be able to test it from your end?

Nonetheless, I will request for the Phone Engineering Team to try and contact you once again. I'll have them contact you before 9PM VIC time tonight.

Regards,

Will

Hi @Aussie

It seems like while I was replying to your message earlier, the assigned Homephone Engineer just contacted you and has confirmed with you that your phone is already working.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you still need further assistance.

Regards,