TPG Community

Get online support

Paying for a service that’s runnings like crap

jojotroy12
Level 2
So for the past almost a week my nbn has been so bad I reckon It’s been off line more then on line. Yes I u der stand there is maintenance from nbn co but the joke is we are now paying for a service that we can’t use. It’s really starting to ** my when alll I want to do is come home after working all day and watch something to relax
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @jojotroy12

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage.

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-hfc-cable/problems_connect_internet_nbn_hfc

In your case, your service was affected by an NBN network outage which was caused by a misaligned amplifier and a fault Radio Frequency (RF) module. The attending NBN technician restored the services by realigning the amplifier and replaced the RF module.

Your service shows that it has been stable and working within specification.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV