TPG Community

Get online support

Phone not receiving calls and texts

Holpro95
Level 2
I signed up to TPG 8 days ago. Since this time I have been unable to receive calls and texts. I have called TPG numerous times, each time I’ve been assured that the problem has been escalated and engineers are looking in to the issue, that someone will call me back in 24 hours with an update - funny this, I can’t receive calls. I’ve provided an alternate number and yet still haven’t received contact. I was told the issue would be solved today (Monday), yet here I am, not fixed. I called TPG again this evening, only to be told there was an error with their system and I would get a call back, again, nothing. It has been 8 days since I have been able to receive calls and texts, I’ve tried porting my number across to another network, yet TPG has my phone number blocked from this as they are still trying to resolve their issue. So I am completely stuck. I have never experienced such poor customer service, I am so frustrated by this whole situation and have tried every avenue possible to allow TPG the opportunity to fix this. I will be taking this matter further.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Holpro95

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and raise this further to our Escalations team for resolution.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV