TPG Community

Get online support

Private Message Spam from someone called Leafs

djarmour
Level 2

Be aware of the following message. Do not click on the link if you get this message.

Hello,

You have received a private message in the TPG Community community.

Subject: You wanted a gift? This is your lucky moment to win a luxury brand new iPhone 12 Pro. Participate in...
Date: 23-11-2020 05:31 AM

Hi there! We are giving away a brand new iPhone 12 Pro! You can participate today! Go here ~~ www.winner-zone.com ~~ and complete easy sign up for a chance to a win iPhone 12 Pro. Good luck!

Note I have changed the URL above so it won't go anywhere.

7 REPLIES 7
Ahra_G

Hi @djarmour

Thanks for raising this concern to us 

We have been made aware of these spam posts and is taking care of it. 

Feel free to let us know should you require further assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Arnaldo
Level 2

I also got a the same email from a user name Radars.

Gawain
Level 2

I also received a similar message, or the same, from user Sweeties... see screenshot attached.

FiFiL
Level 3
I also received same from @Blackcherryss Looks like you have a bit of a hack of data base going on. Perhaps an official notification needs to go out!
djarmour
Level 2

haha it certainly look that way Smiley Happy

Pacocha
Level 2

@djarmour wrote:

Be aware of the following message. Do not click on the link if you get this message.

Hello,

Subject: You wanted a gift? This is your lucky moment to win a luxury brand new iPhone 12 Pro. Participate in...

Hi there! We are giving away a brand new iPhone 12 Pro! You can participate today! Go here ~~ www.winner-zone.com ~~ and complete easy sign up for a chance to a win iPhone 12 Pro. Good luck!

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution

Shane

Hi @Pacocha,

Welcome to the community!

If you received a Spam message too, please send me a private message with its content together with the community Username of the sender.

Regards,

@djarmour wrote:

Hello,

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution