TPG Community

Get online support

Private Messaging

SOLVED Go to solution
Strife
Level 2

I don't have an option to send a private message when I click on a users name, is there something you have to activate for this?

Also on my profile if I click private messages i get this error

Screenshot 2021-02-24 135005.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Strife
Level 2

Thanks for the reply Shane,

After I posted I was made a level 2 user and then had access to PM's, all good now

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Shane

Hi @Strife ,

Thanks for raising this to us, please re-log in your community account and perform clear cache and cookies to the browser. Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

@Strife wrote:

I don't have an option to send a private message when I click on a users name, is there something you have to activate for this?

Also on my profile if I click private messages i get this error

Screenshot 2021-02-24 135005.jpg

Strife
Level 2

After I posted I was made a level 2 user and then had access to PM's, all good now

View solution in original post

Shane

We're glad to know that the Private Message is now working.

dhkhuu
Level 2

Hi,

I am a new TPG community member, I also can't do private message as Strife above, I get the same Access Denied error when I try to access PM, can a Mod please help me?

BasilDV

Hi @dhkhuu

Welcome to the Community!

We set a requirement for a new member in the community to be able to send a PM once reached level 2.

A new member just needs to post or comment on a thread in order to achieve the said level.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

dhkhuu
Level 2

Please ignore my request above, looks like I am able to do PM after I did my first post.

dhkhuu
Level 2

Thanks for your reply, I can now do PM after I did my first post, sorry I didn't know about the requirement for new members.

Cheers.

pglushkov
Level 2

was having the same issue

Ahra_G

Hi @pglushkov, may we know how we can be of assistance? 

You need to ensure that you are logged in in order for you to be able to send a private message. 

Nevertheless, I'll send you a PM and you may directly respond to it. 

Thanks!