TPG Community

Get online support

Recover Important lost email please

Pokkies82
Level 2

Hi, I have lost the copy of my mail and was just wondering if it is still recoverable? The mail was between February and April this year, not exactly sure of the date. It is a receipt from Solarcraft. I hope you will be able to recover this mail for me as it involves a large amount of money for me. Thanks very much. Regards 

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @Pokkies82 ,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help and see if we can still retrieve the old emails. To better understand the situation, PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Pokkies82,

Thanks for sending me your details and apologise for delayed response. We'd like to clarify if you used the main TPG email or any slave TPG email so we can raise this to our Postmaster for further investigation.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Hi @Pokkies82,

We have advised our Post Master to initiate the recovery of the old emails, but we can't guarantee that the files from February to April will be available.

For further inquiry, you may contact them directly at postmaster@tpg.com.au.

Regards,

BasilDV

Will

Hi @Pokkies82,

We already received a response from our Postmaster. I'm afraid to be the bearer of bad news but we can no longer retrieve any messages earlier than May 16.

Regards,