TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to access TPG email filters

SOLVED Go to solution
selim
Level 3

Yes, appeared to be fixed and working, but now (9.57am Wed) the whole of Webmail settings has ‘collapsed’ and any attempt to access the ‘Settings’ results in a ‘Database error’.

“Database Connection Failed

Atmail could not communicate to the database resulting in an error. To continue please check the following:

• Database username and password are correct
  • Hostname is authorized to connect to the database server
  • The software has been installed correctly and the database schema created
  • Validate your database connection details in the file config/dbconfig.ini

The error message returned from the server includes:

SQLSTATE[42000] [1203] User atmail already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

Once the database connection details have been resolved, reload your browser to continue with the session.”

Shane

Hi @selim,

Are you still having issues accessing the webmail? If so, please post the screernshot on this thread for reference or simply send the screenshot together with the affected e-mail address to our postmaster for real-time test and assessment. 

You may sent it to postmaster@tpg.com.au.

Let us know how it will go and should you require furher assistance.

Regards,

Yes, appeared to be fixed and working, but now (9.57am Wed) the whole of Webmail settings has ‘collapsed’ and any attempt to access the ‘Settings’ results in a ‘Database error’.

“Database Connection Failed

Atmail could not communicate to the database resulting in an error. To continue please check the following:

• Database username and password are correct
  • Hostname is authorized to connect to the database server
  • The software has been installed correctly and the database schema created
  • Validate your database connection details in the file config/dbconfig.ini

The error message returned from the server includes:

SQLSTATE[42000] [1203] User atmail already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

Once the database connection details have been resolved, reload your browser to continue with the session.”

selim
Level 3

Hello Shane,

TPG webmail seems to be running stable now and I am able edit my mail filter settings.

kind regards,

Joe.

Shane

Yay! Glad to know that the webmail is now stable, feel free to create a new thread for future queries, cheers!

Hello Shane,

TPG webmail seems to be running stable now and I am able edit my mail filter settings.

kind regards,

Joe.