TPG Community

Get online support

Why doesn't TPG have a 5G network status website?

duvanced75
Level 2

I've been on the phone with TPG representatives all day Sunday, reporting really slow speeds. Finally, I decided to ask one of the reps to investigate if there were any outages in my area, North Sydney, and she confirmed that there was an outage and that they would send me an SMS once the issue was rectified. 

Wouldn't it be faster to inform affected clients about an outage or even provide a 5G network status website so we can monitor any issues?

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @duvanced75

Thanks for raising this to our attention.

If there's an outage affecting our Home Wireless and 5G broadband, it will be posted in our TPG Service status under Mobile Broadband.

Your feedback does matter and will make sure to improve our service status page.

If you still need assistance, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

duvanced75
Level 2
My 5G TPG service is down right I couldn’t open that link. Can you please send me the url? Thank you!
duvanced75
Level 2
Ok, I googled the link: https://www.tpg.com.au/servicestatus
It says that the network is working fine.
BasilDV

Hi @duvanced75

If your service is not working and no outage reported on our Service status page, then we need to run further tests.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV