TPG Community

Get online support

server not verified

SOLVED Go to solution
dennnis
Level 2

gday for last 24 hours been unable to consistently send email error message appears  regarding expired certificate help please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
david64
Level 15

@dennnis . Have you tried using mail.tpg.com.au instead of smtp.mysoul.com.au as your mail server?

When I use webmail on my Android tablet, the certificate chain has the Sectigo reference but I can't find that in the certificate store, so maybe Android doesn't display all certificates.

But it does have the "USERTrust RSA Certification Authority" certificate under the name "The USERTRUST Network" which it uses to verify the Sectigo certificate.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
david64
Level 15

Hi @dennnis . Do you get this when using Post Office (webmail) or an email client?  Does it happen on one device and not another or all devices? Could you post a picture of this error? 

dennnis
Level 2

getting error across android phone and ipad won't send emailswill sit in outbox 

dennnis
Level 2

259731EC-A622-408C-8988-3BEA022E79C5.png0FDFC014-CB70-4CD7-8265-E7701CEF0B7D.jpeg

david64
Level 15

@dennnis . Have you tried using mail.tpg.com.au instead of smtp.mysoul.com.au as your mail server?

When I use webmail on my Android tablet, the certificate chain has the Sectigo reference but I can't find that in the certificate store, so maybe Android doesn't display all certificates.

But it does have the "USERTrust RSA Certification Authority" certificate under the name "The USERTRUST Network" which it uses to verify the Sectigo certificate.

dennnis
Level 2

thanks that seems to have fixed it

cheers