TPG Community

Get online support

this will be my last patient

ImDying
Level 2

i got disconnect again and again from 10PM, i have been ask this question more than 2 times, this will be my last time for my internet, or ill just change my internet to other company, why the hell my internet get cut again and again?  u just keep my internet stable for few weeks when i ask for it? whats wrong with u? being "second largest internet service provider in Australia"? just like this?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ImDying ,

We're sad to know that you feel that way. I ran an initial test to the sevice it shows connected for 17h 50m and no line fault were detected. Please confirm the devices affected with the dropouts.

In the event that these devices are connected via Wi-Fi, it could be caused by Wireless Interference.

Please see links below.

Let us know how it will go.

@ImDying wrote:

i got disconnect again and again from 10PM, i have been ask this question more than 2 times, this will be my last time for my internet, or ill just change my internet to other company, why the hell my internet get cut again and again?  u just keep my internet stable for few weeks when i ask for it? whats wrong with u? being "second largest internet service provider in Australia"? just like this?