FTTB Frequent Dropouts

jars121
Level 2

Hi,

I've had a 100/40 FTTB TPG service for ~2 years and have never had an issue. However, the last week or so I've been experiencing frequent dropouts, the worst of which have been tonight, with the internet connection dropping out every couple of minutes. I'm using the default Huawei HG659, which may be part of the issue, but again, it's the same unit I've had for the last 2 years without issue.

Can you please check the connection on your end, I'll send through whatever credentials you need via PM as required.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @jars121,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have run some remote test.

We were not able to detect any evident fault on the network, however, we did see the dropouts that you've experienced. We'll arrange a call from our Tech team between 5PM - 6PM today to look into it further. The number that we've used is the one that we have on the account. If you updated your contact details, please let us know and will update our Tech team.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

jars121
Level 2

That's great, thanks for looking into it for me! I look forward to discussing with the tech.