Fibre to the premises

SOLVED Go to solution
Kandyking
Level 2

With the new upgrades from Fibre to the node  to Fibre to the premises, how do I go about registering for an up grade / I do not see any provision for this on TPG website

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @Kandyking

Welcome to the Community! 

Once a certain NBN type of technology has rolled out in an area, there will be no other type that will be available. You can also check this roll-out map: NBN Roll-out map 

Nevertheless, let us have your Customer ID or username via private message so we can check the type of service available in your area or if an upgrade is a possibility. 

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

david64
Level 15

It may be a bit too soon to think about FTTP upgrade just been announced this week.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Kandyking

Welcome to the Community! 

Once a certain NBN type of technology has rolled out in an area, there will be no other type that will be available. You can also check this roll-out map: NBN Roll-out map 

Nevertheless, let us have your Customer ID or username via private message so we can check the type of service available in your area or if an upgrade is a possibility. 

Thanks! 

david64
Level 15

It may be a bit too soon to think about FTTP upgrade just been announced this week.

Kandyking
Level 2
Thankyou for your reply .. I eagerly await the installation and I will also keep you informed once the fibre cables have been installed .