Installation delay

Aw08
Level 2
Today I have had my second no-show from the NBN tech who was supposed to do my FTTP installation, with no notification. This is the second time I have taken time off work at significant cost to wait for someone who just doesn't show up. The first no-show was back in November, and now it has been rescheduled for 19 Feb. 3 months from when it was originally supposed to be installed. I have zero faith that anyone will actually turn up to the rescheduled appointment. Where do I go from here???

Also, on the FTTP upgrade page on the TPG website, it says "Your Interim Plan
nbn® estimates Fibre Upgrade installation may take 2 to 6 weeks to complete, so we'll set you up with an NBN100 plan to use in the meantime. We'll automatically switch you over when your new Fibre connection is up and running." I have NOT been set up with an NBN100 plan, and when it have asked customer support about it, they have no idea what I am talking about.

Can someone PLEASE help.
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @Aw08 

We'd like to check on the status of the account and see how can we help.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

Aw08
Level 2
PM sent yesterday, no response yet.
houkin12
Level 2

I've been waiting for my FTTP upgrade since early December. Delays delays, more excuses, then no more communications. 4 weeks they say. It's 4 months now. Absolutely unbelievable. 

Ahra_G

Hi @houkin12,

Let's have a look at your account to confirm whether your address is ready to go for the FTTP upgrade. 

Send us a private message and we'll go from there. 

-Ahra_G