Installation

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I recently purchased a FTTB plan with modem and phone line for WFH. Afterwards I received a text from a number who stated they were my assigned TPG contractor. When I asked about doing the installation process outside of my 9-5 full-time hours they flatly refused , and when I asked about the possibility of changing to a different contractor they became aggressive and told me they were THE most flexible contractor in Melbourne and I would find no luck elsewhere. The whole process was deeply unprofessional. I relayed this to the TPG team, who attempted to resolve it by calling my incessantly throughout the workday and after many calls accidentally offered me a Saturday booking. I an now cancelling my service and would like a full refund of my first month charges, installation fee, and modem delivery fee as I haven’t used the services I paid for at all. And I’d like an apology from TPG.
2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @Anonymous, we apologise for what happened and we are sorry to know that you're considering cancelling the service. We take a genuine interest to all our customer feedback and we'll pass this on internally.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Joseph_D

@Anonymous 

Our apologies for the experience, I have escalated your concerns to provisioning team's management so they can address what you have raised and help improve our service. I have asked them to contact you directly to assist, I have also requested they reach you outside office hours.

Kind regards,

Joseph D