Internet Speed not as advertised

danielsim1007
Level 2

I have signed up to the NBN FTTB Superfast connection, which states a typical evening network speeed of 90 Mbps. However over the last few weeks the connection has only managed a high of 30 Mbps, and an average of around 10 Mbps, which i have tested multiple times throughout the day.

I noticed on other posts that you can perform a remote refresh that has helped others, can this be done? or what else in order to improve these speeds?

3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @danielsim1007 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

danielsim1007
Level 2

Hi David,

I am still struggling with slow speeds, with over the last week the average speed being around 5 Mbps

BasilDV

Hi @danielsim1007

We've managed to locate your account using your community details and tested the line, but did not detect any fault within the FTTB network.

Your modem is getting a good connection speed with 99.99 Mbps Downstream and 31.24 Mbps Upstream.

We've created an article that will guide you on How to check the connection speed on your NBN FTTN/FTTB service.

We've also created some articles that will guide you on how to improve your home network.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV