Moving house from NBN bundle to FTTB

ashishsaxena21
Level 2

Hi,

I am moving from my current home address which has NBN bundle connection installed to new home in about 4 weeks. New home has FTTB services. I am trying to initiate the home movement request online through My Account but I am not able to do so and getting the error - ' Unfortunately, Change of Plan/Location is not available via this online facility for existing NBN Bundle customers.For further assistance please call TPG Customer Service on 13 14 23 or email customer_service@tpg.com.au. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. ' 

Please see the screenshot attach for the error evidence .

I have tried reaching out to the online chat support team and they forwarded my chat request to the moving home team. In the chat response the moving home team has advised to sent a email to the relocation@tpg.com.au team but nothing has been done yet.

As per the error message above, I sent a email to the customer_service@tpg.com.au and relocation@tpg.com.au teams on 21/04/2020 but no response has been received yet.

Please advise how can I initiate my home movement request from currently NBN bundle to FTTB at my new address. I am moving to my new house on 16 May 2020 and would require internet connectivity on day 1 as I am WFH due to current covid 19 situation.

Please advise urgently on how this home movement request can be initiated and completed on time for me to be able to work from my new home addresss that has FTTB connection service.

Moving home request:

Current home address: NBN Bundle servcie

New home address: FTTB service

New home shifting on 16 May 2020

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can organise some help for you.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards

Peter

ashishsaxena21
Level 2

@peter_k wrote:

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can organise some help for you.

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter_k

I have sent you the PM with customer id, service address and mobile no. Please consider this request as priority.

PLEASE HELP IN THIS HOME MOVEMENT REQUEST.

ashishsaxena21
Level 2

@ashishsaxena21 wrote:

@peter_k wrote:

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter_k

I have sent you the PM with customer id, service address and mobile no. Please consider this request as priority.

PLEASE HELP IN THIS HOME MOVEMENT REQUEST.

hi Peter_K

I received the call from TPA and have been able to initiate the home movment request. I have a query with regards to my moving from TPG NBN bundle to TPG FTTB service.

1.  I am moving to the new house on 16 May 2020 and new TPG FTTB connection is schedule for installation on 14 May 2020. So my query is can I continue using the NBN at my current service address on 14 and 15 may 2020. When I move to the new house on 16 may 2020 the exising NBN connection can be cancelled.

- Basically wants to make sure that I have internect connectivity on the first day of my movment and I am not lossing the internet connectivity at my existing address before the move.

2. Current connection is TPG NBN bundle , do I need a new modem device for FTTB service at my new adddress?