NBN FTTB Connections

SOLVED Go to solution
soojaye0112
Level 2

Hi there, I recently moved to a new apartment. When I tried to set up my internet, I found that there is an existing internet connection, which belongs to old tenant. I called TPG, and they told me to set some documents to fttborders@tpg.com, so they could prove I am the new tenant and process my order. However, the email has been keeping rejected. Do anyone know the correct email address? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @soojaye0112 

Welcome to TPG Community!

The correct email address should be fttborders@tpg.com.au.

Cheers!

BasilDV

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
BasilDV

Hi @soojaye0112 

Welcome to TPG Community!

The correct email address should be fttborders@tpg.com.au.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Riezl

Hi @soojaye0112, we'd like to know if you have successfully sent an email to "fttborders@tpg.com.au".

Feel free to message us should you need further assistance. Thank you.

soojaye0112
Level 2

It has been sent. But haven't receive reply yet Smiley Happy

Ahra_G

I understand, @soojaye0112

We'll chase this with our Provisioning team tomorrow as they are already closed for tonight. 

We'll be in touch again to provide further updates as soon as it becomes available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @soojaye0112

I've since made a follow up with our Provisioning team regarding the progress of your installation. I'll inform you as soon as I hear from them. 

You may let me know as well of your most convenient time to receive a call so I can organise a contact to be made. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi @soojaye0112

I believe that one of our Case Managers has advised you that they have received your email containing the documents and is now being processed to expedite the installation.

Their team will be in touch again via phone call or email to provide you with the installation date. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

soojaye0112
Level 2

Cool. I saw the email that said the installation had been completed. I assume the service should be active soon, right?

Ahra_G

We're glad to inform you that the installation has been completed, @soojaye0112

To start using the service:

1. Connect your modem to the LAN1 port on the Optical Network Terminal (ONT) Box.
2. Connect your phone handset to the Phone1 port at the back of your modem.
3. Connect your PC to any of the 4 LAN ports at the back of your modem or use your Wi-Fi connection.

Should you still require assistance in setting up the connection, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can have someone from our Technical Team to contact and assist you. 

Cheers! 

soojaye0112
Level 2

Everything has been set up. Thank you for your help Smiley Tongue