No internet connection

SOLVED Go to solution
teinsagu
Level 2

Hi All,

I recently experienced the issue below:

Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically. And thus, we don't have any internet connection. Try to contact technical support via but no responses. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
teinsagu
Level 2
Hi,

The issue has been fixed and the internet is connected now. Thank you for the assistance.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Will

Hi @teinsagu 

Welcome to the Community!

Your modem appears to be using factory settings, hence, why you're getting that message. We ran a test as well which confirmed it. The modem needs to be configured for the service to work.

If you're using a TP-Link VR1600v model, you can follow the article on how to configure your modem.

How to set up your TP-Link VR1600v modem

Go straight to the section "For NBN FTTN & NBN FTTB"

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Will

Will

Hi @teinsagu 

We haven't received a response from you yet. Based on our recent test results, your modem is still not configured. I took the liberty to schedule a call back from our Technical Team to assist you further. Please expect the call between 3-4PM NSW today.

teinsagu
Level 2
Thanks Will, much appreciate to your help. But I might not be at home until 4:30pm, is that possible to delay the call after 4:30pm, or I can leave my friend’s number and he is at home during 3-4pm.

Thanks again for the help and notice.

Keith
Will

Hi @teinsagu,

I'll advise our Technical Team to contact you then between 5-6PM NSW.

teinsagu
Level 2
Thank you very much Will.
Will

You're welcome, @teinsagu

BasilDV

Hi @teinsagu

We understand that our Tech team has been in touch and guided you on how to configure the modem.

We can detect that the modem has the internet connection and working within specification.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV

teinsagu
Level 2
Hi,

The issue has been fixed and the internet is connected now. Thank you for the assistance.