TPG Community

Get online support

Still waiting on technician to complete installation

SOLVED Go to solution
kirsten1985
Level 2
Order number 6783571. Received hardware which is set up but TPG seems to have gone totally silent on when a technician will be attending. Really frustrated about this now, have messaged several times and had zero response via app and the online message service. I made my order in March and it was confirmed and money taken from my account by 1st April.

Can someone please update me ASAP on when a technician will be attending? The 20 working days time period means someone is due this week.

If there is no communication from TPG this week, I’ll go elsewhere and make a complaint to the TiO.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

gestogiovane
Level 2

same problem, can I write my details to you and check? thanks

Angeli

Hi @gestogiovane

Welcome to TPG Community!

We're able to pull up your account using your community details. We've coordinated the status of your NBN installation with our Service Provisioning Team and we'll provide you further updates once available. 

Our apologies for the inconvenience. 

Best regards, 

Angeli

gestogiovane
Level 2

How long it's gonna take?

Because is not fair that the money has been taken as soon as I subscribe and now I need to wait for some call that I don't know when is gonna happen. I contacted other supplier that they will activated in 3 business days and because my service is still not active I can unsubscribe without paying any fees.

Shane

Hi @gestogiovane,

We'd like to set your expectation that Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

At the moment we're still awaiting updates from NBN Co. for the installation appointment schedule, we'll provide you an update when it becomes available 

Regards, 

How long it's gonna take?

Because is not fair that the money has been taken as soon as I subscribe and now I need to wait for some call that I don't know when is gonna happen. I contacted other supplier that they will activated in 3 business days and because my service is still not active I can unsubscribe without paying any fees.

gestogiovane
Level 2

As I said before NBN was already connected with iinet, so it's not a problem with Nbn Co.

Be honest, iinet can connect my NBN in 1-2 working days, if you take longer sorry but I'm going to change the supplier.

BasilDV

Hi @gestogiovane

This has been raised to our Escalations team for further checking of the order and will have someone to contact you on Monday for further discussion.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

gestogiovane
Level 2
Monday has gone and I'm still waiting....
Angeli

Hi @gestogiovane

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask if you have the NTD and modem connected? If not, kindly enable both equipment and let us know once done. 

Thanks, 

Angeli