TPG FTTB

SOLVED Go to solution
sumanregmi45
Level 2

Hello,

I just wanted to know the criteria set by TPG to install TPG FTTB in the apartment. I live in an apartment in Hornsby, NSW consisting of 5 blocks and probably have more than 80 units. I don't even know how to request TPG if they have any plans to install FTTB in the near future. I tried chat support and calling customer service. They just had no answer except that I would be notified through email if FTTB becomes available. Can someone help me if TPG has any roll out plans in my area or my apartment? Thanks.

Regards,

Suman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sajalm

Hi @sumanregmi45 ,

We are sorry to say, right now we only have NBN FTTB in your building but in future we may have TPG FTTB. Here are some link regarding NBN

https://www.tpg.com.au/nbn.

Regards,

Sajal

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
sajalm

Hi,

Could you pls send me Private Message with your Name, Customer ID/Username, Address and Contact details so I can assist you.

Regards,

Sajal

sajalm

Hi @sumanregmi45 ,

We are sorry to say, right now we only have NBN FTTB in your building but in future we may have TPG FTTB. Here are some link regarding NBN

https://www.tpg.com.au/nbn.

Regards,

Sajal

sumanregmi45
Level 2
Hi Sajal, I was recently in chat with my friend and came to know that the apartment complex right in front of my apartment, right across the road has FTTB. So I just guessed the it won’t be problem to expand the infrastructure. Can you please convey my message to the FTTB team? That’s all I wanted. Thank you.
Angeli

Hi @sumanregmi45

Thanks for writing us back. 

If you are interested in getting TPG FTTB into your apartment complex, your initial step is to raise it at your monthly strata meeting for initial consideration. The building strata manager may also be a good starting point.

Please let me know if you need more assistance. 

Regards, 

Angeli

sumanregmi45
Level 2
Hi Angeli,
Thanks for getting back to me. I will definitely talk with my strata manager. But I will need some assistance from you. Before talking with him, I will need some information. Is there any information pack or link that I can show to the manager that explains how the system is installed, how should the strata manager contact TPG if he agrees to it and whether there’s any cost involved for the residents? Thanks.

Regards
Suman
Shane

Hi @sumanregmi45,

To register your interest for your building use. https://www.tpg.com.au/fttb#register-your-interest.

Let us know should you require further assistance. Cheers! 

sumanregmi45
Level 2
Hi Shane,
This was the first thing I did after i came to know about TPG FTTB. I did get a call the day after only to be explained that FTTB is not yet available and will be informed via email if it becomes available. Thank you.

Regards
Suman
Shane

PM us your complete address and we'll raise this to our TPG FTTB provisioning team.