Youtube is timing out constantly

SOLVED Go to solution
ibanezxr
Level 2

Youtube is failing and constantly timing out, so i ran some tests! your up-link is to blame, I’m not sure who it is but hop #7 and there after is timing out badly, ( as soon as the packet leaves the TPG network (10.252.169.222), this is terrible, I’m paying for a fibre connection and the quality is shocking, I’m not sure who your up-link is or who owns this IP address, its like the box is running out of a Malibu Stacy dolls house, i would seriously consider a new up-link, your customers will be jumping ship because of this in droves. I would of called support to ask, but last time i did something of this nature the support consultant told me the system logs and errors both in the router and outside and inside the TPG network (i presume, are not my problem to worry about) newsflash when my connections are timing out constantly, they are definitely my problem to worry about I’m paying for a connection that doesn't function as its meant to, even if the issue is intermittent its still a big issue to me, please look into it, thanks.

Kind Regards,
Cameron James.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @ibanezxr

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. 

I have organised a call back to be made from our Technical team tomorrow, 21 December 2020 between 2-3PM SYD. 

Should you have a preferred time for the call, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @ibanezxr

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. 

I have organised a call back to be made from our Technical team tomorrow, 21 December 2020 between 2-3PM SYD. 

Should you have a preferred time for the call, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G