TPG Community

Get online support

154 Heathcote rd Hammondville Nsw 2170

SOLVED Go to solution
cavallianthony
Level 2
All modem lights on but no internet connection. I have already turned modem off and on and unplugged and re-plugged cables.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cavallianthony
Level 2
I have reset both computers and now it’s all working ok. Strange that two seperate computers were affected. But now they are both working. They are each connected directly by a direct Ethernet cable.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi,

I have checked from our end noted that service is up and stable and it has authentication as well so can you check wired/wireless connectivity of router to device like laptop, desktop or mobile. Make sure your wireless is ON,If possible try another device as well.  

see below link for troubleshooting of browsing issue.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Troubleshooting-Browsing-Issues-on-Specific-Webpag...

regards

JayeshP9

cavallianthony
Level 2
I have reset both computers and now it’s all working ok. Strange that two seperate computers were affected. But now they are both working. They are each connected directly by a direct Ethernet cable.