TPG Community

Get online support

Internet stop working

shimul121994
Level 3
Hi, My internet stopped working, because today afternoon during deduction payment my card was insufficient balance, then I immediately recharge my card , but , still no deduction money & stop working internet! Please solve it, 89180703 this is my TPG phone number that I'm facing the problem
11 REPLIES 11
Ken-C
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

Kind regards

shimul121994
Level 3
Sir my TPG number is 89180703
Payments already deducted from my Account! But, still I can't use my internet, got network, show 4G , but internet cannot use, can't browse or open anything! Please do something! Thanks
Shane

Hi @shimul121994,

We tried to use your given details to pull up the account but it shows no matching records found, also Customer ID consist of 7 Digits. We'd like to confirm if you're with TPG Mobile Singapore if so, you have reached the support for TPG Australian consumers. TPG Australia & TPG Singapore are 2 separate entities, kindly send an email to Singapore Mobile Team at support@tpgmobile.sg or visit their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/TPG-Singapore-785533401811953 so they can further assist you with your concern.

Regards,

shimul121994
Level 3
Hi sir, I already few times send email to this address, nobody reply to me , almost 3 day's gone I can't using internet
Shane

We do not have access with TPG singapore we recommend to contact them directly on their support channels. 

shimul121994
Level 3
See Nobody reply to me , I can't use internet since 10_08_2020 until now!
It's my TPG mobile number 89180703,
Username_ shimul 121994.
From Singapore
shimul121994
Level 3
In Singapore, they have only one way to contact with them by Email, I already 5 More times email to them , no response! What can I do ? Why the service to poor ?
Rya1n
Level 2

Did you have a fix on this issue? I am having the same problem with it LiteBlue.

Ahra_G

Hi @Rya1n

Welcome to the Community!  

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages - Service Status

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage: NBN Network Status

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link:

Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Otherwise, please send us your Customer ID or username via private message so we can assist you accordingly.

Reagrds,

Ahra_G