TPG Community

Get online support

NBN just connected today but it’s not working

pwchen
Level 2
The NBN guy came today around 1:30PM.  The setup has been completed by 2:00PM.  The internet was fine until 4:00PM.  All devices showed "connected, no internet".

I checked your support website, reset the TPG modem but didn't get the internet.  I finally restarted the NBN Connection Device, the internet came back for 20 minutes then gone.  I tried a few times and the internet only came back for 1 minute.

I logged on the TPG modem admin which showed internet status is disconnected.

I followed the TPG NBN setup video and connect again but didn't got the internet back for more than 1 minute.

Please check what has gone wrong.  Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
johnp

Hi

I will look into this for you.

Please send me on Private Message your username , customer account number of Mobile phone number attached to your service and I can assist.

John

johnp

Hi

Upon checking your service I can see a ticket in hand by our engineering department.

I have advised them to call and update you.

John

pwchen
Level 2

Hi John

A NBN guy came to setup my connection on 29/05/2020 (Fri) at 2:00PM. The connection was active until 4:00PM, only 2 hours. With reference to TPG NBN setup video, I reconnected devices and cables but could only get back the connection for a few minutes. The connection is still down.

On 30/05/2020 (Sat), TPG staff messaged me that the issue was raised to NBN.

Another NBN guy came on 01/06/2020 (Mon) at 8:00AM and reconnected everything from the pit outside to all devices inside. He also replaced the NBN Device. After he left, the connection survived for 20 minutes only.

I logged into TPG Modem Admin page and found that all network settings are 0.0.0.0 I reset the modem to factory settings, and disconnected all devices and cables for 30 minutes. The connection was back and can be proved at the modem admin page that some real IPs were loaded there. However, the connection last for 1 hour only.

Just received a sms message from TPG that the issue has been raised to NBN again.

Questions:

NBN will come the third time. May I know why your engineers think it is still NBN issue?

Please share the reasons behind so that the TPG Community will know better.

Back to my case, how long should I wait for a resolution? May I have a concrete remedial plan from TPG? Thanks

AltonFraser
Level 2

Everyone is now talking about the Best American Buffet Near Me new Chinese Hybrid which can travel 100 Km or 62 miles on the battery alone. Now fast forward 5-years when there are 15 million of these things sold in the US? If everyone is driving a Chinese Hybrid many consumers will not need gasoline, well not often.

AltonFraser
Level 2

How do you find a medical doctor or an immigration[url=https://bestdoctornearme.com/]https://bestdoctornearme.com/[/url]doctor for your IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAM? When those who have immigrant status are required to adjust it or those who are non-immigrants still request for "V" non-immigrant status then such individuals are required to go through what is called an Immigration Medical Examination.