TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

SOLVED Go to solution
Kudo1234
Level 2
I’m at unit 4 number 12 boat st Victoria Point. I moved in here last Monday and was told that there was an existing customer still at my tenancy that was still connected until the 13/3. I was told that I needed their nbn modem at my tenancy and that I needed to send a proof of Occupancy to the case manager and I have done all that. But still no internet and I need it for my business. I’m getting very frustrated because I have tried contacting tpg on the phone, online and Facebook but still no reply. I’m getting close to changing my provider back to Telstra, my last address was tpg and all I needed was to change my address. I’ve had nothing wrong with my connection until the move.
Please can I get some sort of answer ASAP
Thanks,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kudo1234
Level 2
Hi, I was wondering why my internet is still not connected when I was told this would be done yesterday 16/3. I moved into my new place last Monday and already organised for the address to be changed. Please I need the internet for my business

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Kudo1234
Level 2
Hi, I was wondering why my internet is still not connected when I was told this would be done yesterday 16/3. I moved into my new place last Monday and already organised for the address to be changed. Please I need the internet for my business
Kudo1234
Level 2
I’m at unit 4 number 12 boat st Victoria Point. I moved in here last Monday and was told that there was an existing customer still at my tenancy that was still connected until the 13/3. I was told that I needed their nbn modem at my tenancy and that I needed to send a proof of Occupancy to the case manager and I have done all that. But still no internet and I need it for my business. I’m getting very frustrated because I have tried contacting tpg on the phone, online and Facebook but still no reply. I’m getting close to changing my provider back to Telstra, my last address was tpg and all I needed was to change my address. I’ve had nothing wrong with my connection until the move.
Please can I get some sort of answer ASAP
Thanks,
Shane

Hi @Kudo1234,

Welcome to the community!

We did an article that you may find helpful,  this will guide you on how to track your NBN service installation. How to track your TPG service installation

Once the NBN service installation is complete you may proceed on setting up the equipment or the modem/router. You may check this guide.

New Connection Setup Help

In this particular case, we've seen that the service is installation is not yet complete, if you wish to get an update, you may contact our NBN Provisioning Team directly via chat you may visit this link https://www.tpg.com.au/chat/service-delivery

Regards, 

Sabreena
Level 2
Hi I'm living in Preston and I don't have Internet connection I need help please.

Thank you
Kadijazien48
Level 2
No internet connection my son having learnong and aleady started
Pleade this need to rezolve now
Kadijazien48
Level 2
Hi
I live in unite my name is
kadija zien 21a henderson st northcote .we woke up this morning with no wifi my so has remote learning and he will miss his class
I really want this issue to be resolved now

Thank you
RajenS

Hi  Kadijazien48,

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so i can look at your service

RajenS

Hi  Kadijazien48

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so i can look at your service

sspg
Level 3

No one helps me