TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to access new account console

forumx
Level 2

After signing in to my account, I tried clicking "Click here to manage your other services" and it just kept bring me back to the account login page.

I am therefore not able to access my mobile account online.

Can someone please help?

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @forumx

Were you using the new account number that was provided to access your mobile account?

If not, please try the new account number for you to be able to log in.

Check this article: TPG Mobile - Introduction to the new My Account

BasilDV

forumx
Level 2

I contacted tpg support and was advised to reset my password. I was able to get into the new portal after that using my mobile number and the new password.

It appears using account ID does not work.

BasilDV

Glad that this has been sorted @forumx.

Have a good day!

BasilDV

Micheal202
Level 2

@forumx wrote:

After signing in to my account, I tried clicking "Click here to manage your other services" and it just kept bring me back to the account login page.

Toys R Us Credit Card Login

I am therefore not able to access my mobile account online.

Can someone please help?

I'm confronting the particular issue. Did You sort out some technique for looking out for this, expecting this is the case will you share the methodology?

BrandonB
Level 2
When troubleshooting connection issues, make sure you have a strong connection to the Internet. To test your connection, try loading other websites to see if they load on your computer. If you're having trouble signing in to your account or don't know your username or password,visit Google Account Recovery for help.