TPG Community

Get online support

18 working days without install date

geoffwhale
Level 2
After being promised 3 seperated call backs, and no one calling us back, we still don't have an installation date and it has been 18 working days since payment.

I had to chase up the payment as TPG had not taken it for 2 weeks and after sitting on hold for over an hour, was told there was a problem and paid it straight away.

So after NOT 'being in touch if we have any issues' I still can't get an installation date.

(Currently sitting on hold for 1 hour 20 mins)

Can someone please tell me what's going on?!
8 REPLIES 8
KarlB

Hi @geoffwhale,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

geoffwhale
Level 2
Sent PM
KarlB

Hi @geoffwhale,

I can see your order is still showing in progress. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

geoffwhale
Level 2
Karl, it has been showing this for 18 days and as mentioned above, I've been promised 3 call backs, 2 by the provisioning team, and 1 a case manager, and none have happened.

I just want a date of installation.
KarlB

Hi @geoffwhale,

I understand your frustration.

We here are ''front of house'' forum moderators. Our scope of resolving complex issues are limited, and as such we can only direct your concern to other departments, with a sense of urgency.

I have forwarded your issue to the correct department. Someone will address your concerns ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

tracpants
Level 3
I am in the same boat, 19 business days since sign up and I have not yet received any meaningful updates. I am still waiting on a technician appointment date to be provided. If I had a date it would make it easier to ensure I can purchase the right 4G data pack (I don't want to spend more than I need on data) until I have an ADSL2 connection.

Overall I'm appalled with the service provided by TPG and once I can get NBN I will definitely not be continuing as a customer with them.
geoffwhale
Level 2
Karl,

I received a call saying they couldnt activate the line remotely.

I know this is a lie.

Telstra were the previous provider, and I have confirmed that the ADSL line to the house is active.

I need someone to call me with a solution ASAP. Not one that is lying to their customers to buy them more time.
KarlB

Hi @geoffwhale,

I'm sorry to hear your delays are continuing. I have requested for our provisioning Team to have another look to see what we can do, and requested for someone to call you back ASAP.

Regards,

Karl