TPG Community

Get online support

NO HELP. NO SERVICE. NO INTERNET

sudoflick99
Level 2
Hello,
I had order TPG ADSL2 with home phone on 30 Aug. Technician came on 12 September and spent time 40 minutes for installation and he said he couldn't connect the line. He need to report to telstra and TPG will get back to me. My husband called to customer services twice. And then TPG said the line not connect because no one home.
I was at home and I have a photograph of the tech with his hands in the coms unit. My husband has emailed our so called case manager reporting all of the above actions, actions that have been so indicative of complete incompetence, my husband still awaits for a return email. Though we get nothing. This business practice need be held to.account. In good faith we have handed our money to them. Trusting that they would achieve all of what their advertising does Express. But this is not a.reputable business. This is not a business you can trust, a business that cares. No. We are going to cancel.
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi sudoflick99

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to know this wasn't a pleasant experience. This is certainly not the type of service we aim to provide specially for our upcoming customers. 

We regret to know that you've decided not to proceed with the installation. I've checked the account and it shows that this has been escalated to our Provisioning team and the Case Manager assigned has also received the email you sent. 

We understand your decision but please give us the chance to turn your experience around. I'll chase this with their team to check for further updates. 

We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Good day, sudoflick99

I can see that you have lodged a complaint. As part of our external complaints process, a Complaints Resolution Case Manager has been assigned as a sole point of contact and will be attempting to reach your contact information to discuss the concerns raised and work towards resolution.

Your assigned officer received the endorsement today and is currently assessing your case. Please await feedback via email or through a phone call. 

If you have any further questions reagrding your complaint, please do not hesitate to contact the officer assigned directly via return mail.

I have sent your complaint reference number via private message.  

Thank you. 

Ahra_G

Hi sudoflick99,

Your assigned Complaints Resolution Case Manager has been trying to contact you to discuss the matter at hand. Please advise us of your best contact time & number via private message or you may also directly reply to the email sent by your assigned officer. 

Thank you.