TPG Community

Get online support

New Connection Issues with Wifi

Peeone
Level 2
I have just been connected and I have set up my wifi gear..
Firstly it is disappointing that there are no instructions or explains for what the lights are in the box and I have had to track these down via internet searches.

Now to the issue... I have followed the instructions for connecting the wifi on my iPhone... it shows connection but when I try to use it the apps all bounce back no internet connection.
The same on my laptop once it connects it displays “no internet, secured” which also according to google searches and 10,000,000 articles is a regular occurrence and I have done every fix they suggest- however that doesn’t explain the iPhone.
I am not tech savvy and would like the most straightforward instructions on how to fix this issue
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Peeone ,

Thanks for raising this to us. What particular service you're trying to set up?

We did an articles that you may find helpful available below.

In the even that you sucessfully connected your devices to Wi-Fi and its still not working it could be caused by a possible line issue or the installation is not yet completed.

To better understand the situation, send me your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file.

In case you need a reference: 

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regardsm

@Peeone wrote:
I have just been connected and I have set up my wifi gear..
Firstly it is disappointing that there are no instructions or explains for what the lights are in the box and I have had to track these down via internet searches.

Now to the issue... I have followed the instructions for connecting the wifi on my iPhone... it shows connection but when I try to use it the apps all bounce back no internet connection.
The same on my laptop once it connects it displays “no internet, secured” which also according to google searches and 10,000,000 articles is a regular occurrence and I have done every fix they suggest- however that doesn’t explain the iPhone.
I am not tech savvy and would like the most straightforward instructions on how to fix this issue