TPG Community

Get online support

TPG failed to install internet connectivity twice

SandeepK
Level 2
It's so frustrating to know that installation has not been done as per the schedule. This is the second time tpg blocked time for installation and it failed again. After the first failure i requested TPG to ensure to get the installation right at the second schedule atleast. When ever I call the customer care I get the same status which is available in the portal though I want to know more and right info. And standard reply I get is Telstra hasn't got back. Please understand I paid money to TPG not Telstra, so it's your responsibility to get the things done by Telstra. You guys are very prompt in collecting initial installation amount and it would be really good if you can show the same promptness in providing the first service I.e. installation.

I have already conveyed that there is lot of dependency on internet connection to carry out my daily job. I am not sure how you will compensate this.

I request to get this installation done quickly. If it's not possible please pay back my money.

Thanks,
Sandeep
14 REPLIES 14
Shane

Hi @SandeepK

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details.

Whilst we successfully install thousands of ADSL2+ services each week we would like to sincerely apologise that this was not your experience.

We understand your frustrations regarding the missed installation appointment particularly when it has been rescheduled twice.

We do acknowledge the complexity of certain installations which can lead to unforeseen delays which looks like may have been the case with the technician who was scheduled to complete your installation.

Whilst we appreciate that delays can happen we expect to be notified as soon as possible to minimise the inconvenience for our consumers. We will certainly be raising our concerns to Provisioning Team on your behalf.

We also receive your query from our Social Media recommend working on one thread to avoid redundancy and confusion.

We can see that you have been in contact with one of our Case Managers and advised about the new rescheduled appointment. 

SandeepK
Level 2
I still see the scheduled installation date as 7th Jan in the TPG site. New date has not been updated yet. I am actually looking for assurance that installation will be done atleast tomorrow I.e. third rescheduled time.
Shane

Hi @SandeepK,

Installation details on the website maybe change tomorrow this scheduled date was given us by Telstra. We are confident that your service will be installed tomorrow. We'll keep an eye on this, updates will be provided tomorrow.

Cheers!

SandeepK
Level 2
Hi,
Looks like installation didn't happen this time as well. And no one cares to update the case until I approach you guys at the end of the day. Can I know what is the exact problem in provisioning the service? Why there is so much disconnection between TPG and Telstra? Will I ever get the connection at my new place? Is there any other forum I need to raise my concerns?
Please understand that I am so much dependent on the internet for my daily job. This issue is impacting me a lot.

If you are not having the control on provision date please refund my money so that atleast it would save my time and your time. I never had this kind of problem with TPG NBN broadband. With that experience I again opted for TPG at my new place but you are proving me wrong.

Thanks,
Sandeep
Shane

Hi @SandeepK,

I apologise for the inconvenience, I will pass this to the Provisioning Case Manager handling your case and request for urgent feedback tomorrow.

Regards,

Erika

Hi @SandeepK

I've had a look at your account and can see that you've also contacted us via Facebook Messenger. 

It shows here that the installation of your service has been completed up to the network boundary point which is at the Main Distribution Frame (MDF) of your apartment yesterday by the Telstra technician.

Currently, your case is being handled by Engineering team and I've also made a follow up. 

To avoid redundancy and confusion, we would appreciate if we can both stick on our conversation on messenger. 

Thank you. 

Regards, 

SandeepK
Level 2
Sure we can chat on Facebook messenger. But I expect response there please.
SandeepK
Level 2
Hi, I was asked to wait till 17th Jan for Telstra to fix the problem. But to my shock just now I.e. one day before 17th and after waiting patiently this long,I received message saying appointment has been rescheduled up to 26th Jan. This is absolutely not acceptable. Stop taking your customers for granted. How come you make so much delay instead of me following up frequently since near to month.

I can't wait any longer for your services and I don't need your apologies. Be in my position and understand the situation. I don't want to loose any of my time further in writing and calling you guys.

If you are not able to completely activate the internet by tomorrow please refund my money and I will look for alternative. Pathetic service!

Thanks,
Sandeep
SandeepK
Level 2
Hi, I was asked to wait till 17th Jan for Telstra to fix the problem. But to my shock just now I.e. one day before 17th and after waiting patiently this long,I received message saying appointment has been rescheduled up to 26th Jan. This is not acceptable anymore. Stop taking your customers for granted. I am following up frequently since almost a month but still you guys are not able to activate the service.

I can't wait any longer for your services and I don't need your apologies. Be in my position and understand the situation. I don't want to loose any of my time further in writing and calling you guys.

If you are not able to completely activate the internet by tomorrow please refund my money and I will look for alternative. Pathetic service!

Thanks,
Sandeep