TPG Community

Get online support

TPG failed to install internet connectivity twice

Erika

Hi @SandeepK

Sorry to hear that you're still without a connection - this is taking far too long and it sounds like there has been a lot of back and forth with Telstra regarding this. 

Unfortunately, due to similar issues in the area, Telstra technicians are experiencing overwhelmingly high workloads and tech response times are longer than normal. 

I've made a follow up to our Engineering team and has requested to have a call to discuss this case with you tomorrow, between 11am - 12pm.

Regards, 

SandeepK
Level 2
Thanks for your response.
Your Engineering team will also provide same update, I know this based on the previous interactions.
Please yourself talk to engineering team and ask them to get the connection by today as mentioned in my previous post. There is no point for me to talk if they are not able to resolve issue.

Thanks,
Sandeep
Shane

We completely understand how much your service means to you, @SandeepK. Our Engineering Team is working around the clock with Telstra's full cooperation to get this issue rectified, we'll pass this to them for additional reference. Further updates will be provided by the assigned Engineer handling your case.

Regards,

SandeepK
Level 2
Hi,
Can I know what is the progress on my request? I know that Telstra has rescheduled duration up to 26th Jan. But want to ensure I don't get sorry message again on 26th and postpone for one more week. This is overall fourth time reschedule. Please ensure that services are up and running by 26th Jan.
Regards,

Sandeep
Shane

Hi @SandeepK,

Our Engineering Team is still waiting for commitment schedule given by Telstra. I will pass this to the assigned Engineer handling your case for additional reference. Feedback will be provided once update is available.

Regards,