TPG Community

Get online support

About roaming refund

wangxinsophie
Level 2

Hi, 

I disabled international roaming at 18 May 2021, can you tell me when credit ($480) be transferred back to my credit card?

Thanks!

Xin

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @wangxinsophie

More information can be found on this Community article: How to activate International Roaming

Things to remember:

• Note we are a prepaid paid provider and upon activation of International Roaming, TPG will take out an amount of $500 which will be used to cover the roaming charges
  • Any unused amount left over will be credited back to your account within 30 days after you have switched off International Roaming. You contact us on 13 14 23 Option 2 + 3 or send an email to mobilesupport@tpg.com.au to request for refund.
  • Roaming charges are not part of your plans included value and can be more expensive compared to local mobile charges.
  • You may check the roaming rates in the call rates page
  • You may view your roaming usages online via “Your Account” section in the TPG website. However, it takes up to 30 days in displaying your usages. This is because of the time it takes for your usage information to be passed by the overseas carriers
  • Turn off the data service as you activate International Roaming to avoid unwanted high data usage charges. Click here on steps to turn of data on your phone
  • Turn off call diversion to Voicemail (by dialling ##002#+call) to avoid experiencing unwanted Voicemail charges

Let us know should you require further assistance. 

Thanks!