Another price increase

larry4321
Level 2

I recently received an email about another price increase, they offered a free upgrade to 100/20.  I dont really need 100/20, can you offer me some sort of discount instead?  Exetel is offering $60.99 for the equivalent service with home phone for the first 6 months.

8 REPLIES 8
Ahra_G

Hi @larry4321,

Please send us a private message and we'd be glad to discuss your option. 

-Ahra_G

productivetraci
Level 2

Yeah got the email, but the link is broke. I think its a scam

Ahra_G

Hi @productivetraci, please send us a private message along with your TPG account details so we can confirm the email you have received. Thanks! 

Pinky300
Level 3

I have the same problem. I have received an email advising of a price increase and offering an upgrade to NBN100 for 12 months.

The link to opt-in in the email is broken and just takes me to a page saying "

Request Denied!

If you have any questions contact the admin."

Ahra_G

Hi @Pinky300, please also send us a private message and we'd be glad to assist. Thanks! 

robc
Level 3

The email I got from TPG on 3rd March about the increase did not mention it was only for 12 months, and it did not have a link to Acknowledge, so maybe the ones with links are scams? What IS a scam however is that I was NOT automatically upgraded  to the faster speed. I had to ring up to ask why, to be told someone would look into that and get back to me. Still waiting, and still don't have the faster speed.  So at the moment I appear to be paying $5 more for the same speed as I was before. So my advice is, check your speed using speedtest.net after the date you are supposed to be upgraded!

valian2530
Level 2

I am in the same boat.  Price increase but no speed increase as promised.  Also no mention of 12 months.

What is going on ?

Aubrey

Hi @valian2530, let's look into your account. Please send us a private message.

Thanks!