TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot access mobile accounts website

SOLVED Go to solution
jameshujun
Level 2

Hi TPG,

It has been quite a few days that I cannot access the mobile accounts website. There was an upgrade of TPG user account website that I have to click the check other services link as the attached screenshot shows to view my mobile accounts. But starts from a few days ago, this URL stops working, whenever I click on the link, it just shows me another login page which will bring me back to the normal account page.

I need access my mobile accounts page to top up my credit and now there is no entrance to it Smiley Sad.

Sasame, open the door please!!!

Best Regards,

Jun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angeli

Hi Jun, 

I'll arrange a callback tomorrow with our Mobile Team to assist you with the payment method update. I'll also raise this error that you encountered. Send me a private message with your TPG mobile number, preferred callback number and time. 

Thanks,

Angeli 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Angeli

Hi @jameshujun,

You will need to log in using your TPG mobile number as the username with the same password. 

Here's a community article about How To Top Up TPG Mobile Prepaid Balance.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Angeli

jameshujun
Level 2

Hi Angeli,

Thank you so much for the helpful information, it provides me the right entry of accessing my mobile accounts but new problem, once I signed in, it prompted me to udpate my payment method and I did, then I received following error as attached screenshot shows.

My foot passed the door but jammed. Sigh....

Best Regards,

Jun

Rica_R

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Have you tried another browser to login to TPG account?

Let us know how it goes, thank you. 

Regards, 

Jhoey

jameshujun
Level 2

Hi Jhoey,

For sure, I have tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox on Mac and Windows, mobile browsers on my four phones all gave me the same not authorized error Smiley Sad.

Any other suggestions? From my memeory this is the very first time I have been so keen to give my money out....

Best Regards,

Jun

Angeli

Hi Jun, 

I'll arrange a callback tomorrow with our Mobile Team to assist you with the payment method update. I'll also raise this error that you encountered. Send me a private message with your TPG mobile number, preferred callback number and time. 

Thanks,

Angeli 

jameshujun
Level 2

Hi Angeli,

Thank you so much for your help! The trick to solve the issue is to access the "My Account" via my mobile phone number instead of username and choose "Reset Password" to set a new password.

All sorted!

Best Regards,

Jun

Ahra_G

We're glad to know that the issue is all sorted now, @jameshujun

Hope this thread also help other Community users with the same concern. 

Cheers! 

Ahra_G

SoonRamos
Level 2

Yes, thank you very much for me this topic was very helpful.
cheers Smiley Wink Smiley Happy