TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot cancel TPG plan

forward
Level 2

Hi, I've been unable to cancel my current NBN plan, I've submitted a cancellation request twice using the TPG website, it says they'd be in contact and e-mail me but neither happened.

Today (23/03/2023) I was charged again, I submitted my first cancellation request early Febuary, so I should be outside of the 30 days required and I am not within a contract.

I have attempted to call support twice and have had no luck.

What can I do outside of getting my bank to dispute the transactions and to stop TPG from charging me?

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @forward

Please provide us with more information such as your TPG account details via PM and when the request was sent so we can check your accounts. 

Thanks!

Ahra_G

elleewheeler
Level 2

Hey, 

Did you end up getting anywhere with this or resolved it at all?

The exact same thing happened to me - I submitted the cancellation form online through my account and nothing ever happened. I assumed by doing that, that it would cancel - this was 31st January. We moved house the following week and until this date I am still getting charged and the money is being taken out every month even though I submitted the cancellation form. 

I've googled and read so many threads of people have so much drama and troubles with TPG - seems they just won't cancel and keep taking your money no matter what you do. 

Please tell me you resolved this - I rang TPG tonight and they said someone had used the service on 7th April - which is false because nobody is living there, yet that was the date the most recent payment has come out and when I question this, TPG just hung up on me. They had no answer. 

Ahra_G

Hi @elleewheeler

We'd be glad to assist with your concern. Let us have your TPG account details via private message so we can check the status of your request and account. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G