TPG Community

Get online support

Difficulty in logging into TPG App

SOLVED Go to solution
Shane

Hi @Nomnomchomp,

At the moment Mobile Account is not yet available for TPG Mobile Application. We'll make announcement for any update related to this when it becomes available for now we encourage everyone to use our TPG My account section. ( https://www.tpg.com.au/myaccount ).

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers! 

Nomnomchomp
Level 3
Sure! Ty so much! This is really helpful! Thanks!
Dianes017
Level 2

So what is the solution???

Dianes017
Level 2
Can’t log in to app
Shane

Hi @Dianes017,

Welcome to the community!

Are you getting an error message when logging in to TPG Application? If so, please post a screenshot of the error on this thread.

Regards,

Can’t log in to app
KDM
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, I couldnot log in to mobile app at all. changed the password through browser and still give me error message Login Failes  - Internal Error. Invalid response received from target system (Error code PVD6HP).

See anyone can assist me with this.

Regards

Kiran

BasilDV

Hi @KDM

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to confirm if your TPG account is with TPG ADSL/NBN or FTTB in the event that your TPG account that you're trying to log-in is for TPG Mobile service unfortunately it's not yet compatible with TPG application.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

Jacek9900
Level 2

Hi there your last msg regarding mobile service on My TPG app is now about 10 mths old. Any progress on compatibility with TPG mobile? 

There used to be a simple TPG app on App Store (2017) and I successfully used it up until you moved to Novus, then it stopped working on my iPhone. Any chance of fixing the original TPG app so the usage etc. could be checked via the app? Or making My tpg compatible with mobile service. It would be really handy 

Jacek

brismib07
Level 2
Did you ever receive a reply to this . Same problem !
BasilDV

Hi @brismib07

We've responded to your previous post here.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV