Get online support

Extra charges

SOLVED Go to solution
Ken
Level 3
Level 3

Hey TPG, what's going on?

I received these two messages this morning:

• TPG Mobile: You've been charged for 2GB extra data block for billing period ending 09/10/2021. See usage at tpg.com.au/account (30 minutes delay)
  • TPG Mobile: Your data is now barred as you have insufficient Prepaid balance. Call 131423 or add to your Prepaid balance at tpg.com.au/account.

When I checked my account, I had only used about 0.5GB of data. I can't see why my data was blocked and then I was charged for an extra 2GB of data.

Please explain!

Ken

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Ken,

I chased this with our mobie team, expect them to contact you within the day to discuss details about the refund.

Regards,

G'day BasilDV,

I see that others have had the charge refunded or credited to their account. When will this happen for my extra charge?

Thanks,

Ken

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Ming1
Level 2

Hi Ken, it seems like we are not the only one. I saw other threads also saying the same thing.

I have exactly same problems as yours. I rarely use my mobile data and I check my account, my data usage is less than 100MB. They charged me for extra 1GB block and barred my data due to insufficient fund.

What is wrong with you, TPG!?

BasilDV

Hi @Ken

Thanks for raising this to our attention.

We'd like to raise this with our Mobile team to check on this further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV

Ken
Level 3
Level 3

Done

Ken
Level 3
Level 3

G'day BasilDV,

I see that others have had the charge refunded or credited to their account. When will this happen for my extra charge?

Thanks,

Ken

Shane

Hi @Ken,

I chased this with our mobie team, expect them to contact you within the day to discuss details about the refund.

Regards,

G'day BasilDV,

Thanks,

Ken

View solution in original post

Ken
Level 3
Level 3

Thanks BasilDV

All fixed now.

Cheers