TPG Community

Get online support

Formal PDF Invoices

SOLVED Go to solution
mannisingh
Level 2

Hi There,

I need formal PDF receipts for each month on mail for the period of Mar 2020 to Dec 2020.

I have checked there is no option in the portal to download.

Please send the receipts to my mail ID.

Regards

Maninder

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @mannisingh

The requested PDF of your invoice has been sent via Email.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers!

BasilDV

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
david64
Level 15

Hi Maninder.

You can see your invoices by logging in to www.tpg.com.au/myaccount. Select Your Invoices. Select the invoice you want. You can print the invoice to a PDF file if your browser supports print to PDF. The file is a copy of the page seen in the browser.

mannisingh
Level 2

Hi David,

I am aware of the method you suggested in the reply.

However I need to submit a formal receipt to my employer for which I can not use a PDF print of web page.

I need a formal Invoice and Receipt in PDF from TPG.

Where can I get it or if you could send them to my email.

Regards

david64
Level 15

Make a new thread with your request. A moderator will look at it. Say also that a printout of the invoice from My Account is not suitable.

BasilDV

Hi @mannisingh

The requested PDF of your invoice has been sent via Email.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers!

BasilDV

pedroalopezl
Level 2

Hello, I'm trying to contact one of the modertors to get my formal pdf invoices since February. 

BasilDV

Hi @pedroalopezl

Welcome to the Community!

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number for us to process your request.

BasilDV

ckpham89
Level 2
Hi moderators,

May I please formal invoices for the last 3 months including Name and Address. Thanks
Riezl

Hi @ckpham89 , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community