TPG Community

Get online support

I am constantly getting "Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later."

Level 2

Hi,

I cannot login to the manage my mobile payment details.

When I cuse this link "Click here to manage your other services" I get "Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later." and then it logs me out.

What do I do?

Thank you.

38 REPLIES 38
BasilDV

Hi @4278973 

You need to login using your Mobile account username or customer ID number in order to access it.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

Level 2

I am using the customer ID.

?

BasilDV

Hi @4278973 

We'd like to check on this further and see what we can do to get your access back.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

Catfish
Level 2

Getting the exact same problem as the OP as of 2 weeks ago. I normally accessed my mobile plan using 'Click here to manage your other services' from the main TPG login. I only have the one password for TPG and it only works with my TPG Username. That takes me to the 'My Account' page with the now broken 'other services' link. My login is rejected if attempted with that password and the mobile plan customer ID number.

BasilDV

Hi @Catfish

We'd like to make sure that you are using the correct login details for your Mobile plan.

BasilDV

Level 2

@BasilDV wrote:

Hi @4278973 

We'd like to check on this further and see what we can do to get your access back.

BasilDV

I've sent you a private message.

Please note, I am able to login to the old TPG web-portal. I can use it and update the payment details for the internet.  But, when I use the link at the top, it takes me to the new portal and then I get this message and then I am logged out. I cannot update my payment details for the mobile phone because of this and now have an outstanding invoice.

Catfish
Level 2

OK, I've solved this one myself. In November 2021 TPG decoupled my mobile account from my main TPG account. It seems the account details from the main account, including payment options and password, were inherited by the mobile account in the transition process. From this point on the details for these accounts would need to be updated independently. I hadn't given it any attention until a few weeks ago when my credit card expired and I received a message from TPG regarding failed payments for the mobile plan. I tried to update the payment details using 'Click here to manage your other services'. Initially, I could access the mobile dashboard, but all the fields were locked with a 'payment processing' message. A day later I was completely shut out and received the same message as the OP. I updated my billing details by calling 131423. Two weeks later I was still locked out of the mobile dashboard.

I figure the mobile account was using an old password imported from the main account in 2021. Never noticed before because the 'Click here to manage your other services' from the main TPG account always worked. Went to TPG's password reset page and changed the mobile account password. The 'other services' button is still broken, but I can now log in directly to the mobile account from TPG's main login page.

BasilDV

Glad that you worked this out @Catfish 

BasilDV

Level 2

Basil,

I cannot send another private message to you.

I am getting

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

This is all ridiculous. It all started with my trying to change the payment method.

I am wondering if such service should deserve an attention of the regulator.