TPG Community

Get online support

I am constantly getting "Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later."

Shane

Hi @4278973 ,

One of the community users was able to fix the log-in issue, could you try to do the troubleshooting steps posted here?

Also, try to check if you will still experience Limitation on your community inbox.

Regards,

Catfish
Level 2

It sounds like the same thing happened to you as happened to me. Try the following:

1. Go to TPG's reset password page: https://account.tpg.com.au/reset-password
  2. I think I entered the phone number in the first field on that page because the customer ID didn't work. Try one or the other.
  3. Reset the password.
  4. Go to the usual TPG login page. Enter your phone number and new password.

TPG still needs to fix the 'Click here to manage your other services' button or remove it entirely. It seems that changes made to the account details of those 'other services' can break the legacy auto-log in. The user suddenly gets shut out from their mobile account employing a method that had always worked previously and wonders what's going on. They don't even realise that they've had a separate password for that account for the last 2 years. In my case, the broken linking was caused by my credit card expiring.

Edit: Cross post.

Shane

Thanks for the additional tips, @Catfish 

Level 2

@Catfish wrote:

It sounds like the same thing happened to you as happened to me. Try the following:

1. Go to TPG's reset password page: https://account.tpg.com.au/reset-password
  2. I think I entered the phone number in the first field on that page because the customer ID didn't work. Try one or the other.
  3. Reset the password.
  4. Go to the usual TPG login page. Enter your phone number and new password.

TPG still needs to fix the 'Click here to manage your other services' button or remove it entirely. It seems that changes made to the account details of those 'other services' can break the legacy auto-log in. The user suddenly gets shut out from their mobile account employing a method that had always worked previously and wonders what's going on. They don't even realise that they've had a separate password for that account for the last 2 years. In my case, the broken linking was caused by my credit card expiring.

Edit: Cross post.

Thanks Catfish. This helped.

@Shaneso, now when I am in, I am trying to make a pyament by using "Make a payment" link in the top left corner and I am getting "An existing payment transaction is in progress."

What do I do?

Shane

Hi @4278973 ,

Let us arrange our accounts team to help us with the payment. Could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM?

Regards,

@Shaneso, now when I am in, I am trying to make a pyament by using "Make a payment" link in the top left corner and I am getting "An existing payment transaction is in progress."

What do I do?

Catfish
Level 2

Yeah, that's the same message I received the day before the Other Services link broke, when all the fields for updating my details were locked. Ridiculous really. Had to change the payment details by calling 131423.

Level 2

I got the same problem. Please help me. Thank you.

BasilDV

Hi @5571958 

If you are trying to access your mobile account, please use the dedicated mobile username or customer ID number to access it.

If you are still not able to access it, please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

Level 2

I have the same problem for more than 1.5 months.

When I try to check out  my My Mobile Phone webpage from the main account page by following the link "Click here to manage your othet services" called "other services" the page is starting to load, I see my Mobile webpage loading on the background, but error message suddenly appears over the page: "Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later."

I have spoken over the phone for about 1.5 hours with Technical Suport staff who tried a few different options, but was not able to find any solution. He promised to elevate this issue to a higher level, but I have never received any repsonses for about the last 2 weeks by now.

I tried to change passwords as recommended for a few times with the same result.

The main Webpage link to Mobile Services webpage with the status "Moved to Novus" is not operational any more, despite it was well operational continiousyf or about the last 2 years.

This is quite a serious issue which has to be addressed by TPG as a matter of urgency.

I have got all screenshots of that routine, but would not like to show on this page in order to maintain a privacy of my account details.

Ahra_G

Hi @22102023

We'd be glad to get this sorted. Please send us a private message along with your Customer ID or username and we'll go from there. 

-Ahra_G