TPG Community

Get online support

I am constantly getting "Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later."

nyaw
Level 2

@kusalmed wrote:

I figure the mobile account was using an old password imported from the main account in 2021. Never noticed before because the 'Click here to manage your other services' from the main TPG account always worked. Went to TPG's password reset page and changed the mobile account password. The 'other services' button is still broken, but I can now log in directly to the mobile account from TPG's main login page.

Long story short I have also managed to sort my problem out after speaking to tpg support.

Firstly compared to the past where you were able to access your mobile details/invoices this is now no longer supported. For nbn account use your usual username. For any mobile no attached to your tpg account use the mobile no itself as username. For any reset password on novus link page, the username needs to be the mobile no NOT the primary tpg account username

MickJohnson
Level 2

I'm paying $50 a month for this?

Shane

Hi @MickJohnson ,

Are you also having an issue logging in to 'MyAccount'? if so, may we know what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far.

Regards,

viny
Level 2

I having the same problem above,  i can't top up for international call.

TPG what can you do to fix it,

BasilDV

Hi @viny

Have you tried to login using the customer ID or username of your Mobile account?

If not, try it first as using your Internet account login will result to the said error.

BasilDV

Level 2

I have tried to do this multiple times including clearing memory and cache, login with changing password and user name, etc. all with the same negative result.

I came to conclusion that it will be always the same result unless TPG will reestablish a new and proper link between main account and mobile phone account, which was moved  to Novus by TPG

BasilDV

Hi @22102023

Are you still not able to access your Internet and mobile account online?

If yes, please send us a private message with your account details and we'll see on what we can arrange.

BasilDV

MickJohnson
Level 2

@Shane wrote:

Hi @MickJohnson,

Are you also having an issue logging in to 'MyAccount'? if so, may we know what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far.

Regards,

All of the steps posted here, including the workarounds that your other customers (who also pay for this 'service') have helpfully added.

I would just like to access my account details.

BasilDV

Hi @MickJohnson 

Are you using your Mobile account username or customer ID number to login? Or your Internet account?

If you are using the mobile account already, then send us a private message with your account details and we'll check on this further.

BasilDV