TPG Community

Get online support

I'm unable to login and access "My Account" details with TPG.

daveoz
Level 2

I'm unable to access "My Account" details.
When I try to login I get the following message.....
"Oops! Sorry, the mobile number on your account is missing or invalid. Please call us on 13 14 23 for assistance."
I called that number and explained the problem and that I don't have a mobile phone, and I was told that I would receive an email with details on how I can fix the problem. It's now some hours later and I've not received that email.
I'm able to login to "Post Office" to access my emails, but unable to login to "My Account" section, that's something I don't quite understand as they both require the same login details.

47 REPLIES 47
BasilDV

Hi @daveoz 

We'll raise this case with our Privacy team in order to update your account details.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

daveoz
Level 2

PM sent.

@BasilDV wrote:

Hi @daveoz 

We'll raise this case with our Privacy team in order to update your account details.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

daveoz
Level 2

Apparently I'm supposed to fill in a "customer identification form" before I can access "my account" details.

My "Account number or Mobile number" is required in that form, and as I obviously can't supply a mobile number, I'd like to know where I can find my TPG account number. Smiley Happy

Aubrey

Hi @daveoz, you should be able to find your account details in the email communications we've sent you previously. Futhermore, you can just supply your TPG email address as it is the same as your username.

Regards,

Aubrey

daveoz
Level 2

I received this from "Vodophone Support" today.....

"Thank you for contacting Vodafone but unfortunately the account/mobile number you have provided is not showing as a Vodafone number.
Can you please confirm the correct mobile or account number so we can locate the account?"

I didn't provide my account or mobile number because I can't, and I guess providing my email address as suggested didn't work!

TPG's "new security measures" are cetainly doing a good job of keeping me out. Smiley Sad

BasilDV

Hi @daveoz 

In order to login to TPG My Account, the account holder needs to link a mobile number.

That's the current way for us to protect our customers.

May we know if what are we trying to achieve for us to see what we can arrange for you?

BasilDV

daveoz
Level 2

"May we know if what are we trying to achieve for us to see what we can arrange for you?"

What does that mean?

BasilDV

Do you want to change your payment details?

Or do you have any issues with the service?

Or is there anything that you want to perform within TPG My account?

BasilDV

daveoz
Level 2

I wanted to access my webpage files.