TPG Community

Get online support

I need my old account's slave emails please?

digitaluka
Level 3

Hi on Thursday 2nd April I contacted TPG regarding an issue of my old slave email accounts. Up until this day they were working perfectly for the last 7 months. For some reason all my slave email accounts from my old account are now not accessible.

I contacted TPG chat at 8:07am and stayed in chat till 6:06pm that night. I spoke to Richard, Peter, Marc, Liz, and Danilo. All very helpful and understanding of my dilemma. But nothing eventuates from this. I have all 5 transcripts saved. I have been a TPG customer for over 10 years. I found this whole experience shattering.

What is upsetting is I was told by Danilo that I would get a phone call on my mobile the very next day. That never happened.

The reason why I need those emails is I have two disabled kids that rely on services attached to those accounts. This has been a total nightmare.

I don't know what do now, or who to call?

8 REPLIES 8
david64
Level 15

Did you access those email accounts using an email client eg. Windows live mail or Outlook?

Or only to Web mail using browser?

digitaluka
Level 3
Hi I used various methods Apple mail, windows mail and web access using chrome
david64
Level 15

I know Windows live mail and Outlook Express and probably Outlook download emails to the computer. You can run the email client and it shows all your folders and emails. I only have my own email account so I don't know how slave accounts look. Can you look at these slave account emails in one of your email clients?

digitaluka
Level 3
The account are disabled now. I can’t login to them?
david64
Level 15

If you just run the client on the computer, it will list all the folders and emails in its own local mailbox (on the computer's disk). You needn't even be connected to internet.

The emails are kept in real folders and files in Windows (depends on version).

digitaluka
Level 3

Yes I am aware of that, but I can't access my accounts for over 3 days now.

digitaluka
Level 3

I just want access to my old accounts. We have pending messages that have not been received for 3 days now.

digitaluka
Level 3

Good news TPG called me today, they started the ball roling to get my email accounts back.