TPG Community

Get online support

Issues around transfer of ownership

Shane

Hi @ekkidson,

Thanks for the confirmation. Based on the latest log on file we are awaiting for Change of Ownership form to proceed with the request. 

I would like to confirm if you have sent an email request.

Regards, 

Well, unsurprisingly, it looks like this issue has still not been resolved.

Come the turn of the month, and I am sent a bill, instead of TPG automatically using my credit card which I have given them countless times, and which before any of this mess was attempted, worked perfectly every month.

What is happening, and why does TPG's system not work??

ekkidson
Level 3

Yes

@Shane wrote:

Hi @ekkidson,

Thanks for the confirmation. Based on the latest log on file we are awaiting for Change of Ownership form to proceed with the request. 

Regards, 

Come the turn of the month, and I am sent a bill, instead of TPG automatically using my credit card which I have given them countless times, and which before any of this mess was attempted, worked perfectly every month.

Yes I have - back on the 23rd of September.  It was one of the first things I did on this long, long journey.

Shane

Thanks for the confirmation. I chased this with our Mobile Team, expect them to contact you for ther updates within 24-48hrs.

Regards,

Yes

@Shane wrote:

Hi @ekkidson,

Regards, 

Yes I have - back on the 23rd of September.  It was one of the first things I did on this long, long journey.

mghi852
Level 2

Hi, did TPG ever resolve this for you? I am facing the same thing and it is such an ordeal. 

I don't understand how there are zero processes, zero competency and zero care factor from them.

ekkidson
Level 3

Yeah - it was a long and frustrating process, but it did eventually get solved.  My recommendations are to keep trying, and make a big noise.  Either that, or just move to a different provider?

mghi852
Level 2

Ah ok, glad to hear it finally worked. Yeah, I tried raising a commotion but just ended up getting 3 different case managers who each have no idea. Totally out of their depth, they must not have performance reviews at TPG

I ended up porting my number to a different provider - under my relative's name - will have to resolve that with the new provider.

ekkidson
Level 3

disappointing it couldn't get resolved, but hopefully that works for you.

ekkidson
Level 3

Who ever thought this would come back up?

Well, despite being told a year ago that the number had successfully been transferred, I was informed this morning that the mobile number is in a separate account to my NBN, so when I try to update my payment details for TPG, it only lets me do it for the NBN, and leaves my mobile number unpaid.  What on earth is happening with TPG?  We had these whole circus of trying to get the nunmber transferred so that all payment details should be easier, not have the same crap happen every time we tried to update something.

Please tell me there's a simple and quick solution to this this time...

BasilDV

Hi @ekkidson

The TPG mobile SIM only plans were transferred to a new system (Novus), which is why it is separate to your NBN account.

We sent out an email notification regarding the transfer.

If you want to update the payment details for the mobile account, please shoot me a PM with the said mobile number or customer ID number.

BasilDV

ekkidson
Level 3

No, I don't recall any such email.  Will PM.