TPG Community

Get online support

Pre paid balance refund

SOLVED Go to solution
antodinata
Level 2

I have just ported my number out from TPG and I have a prepaid balance of close to $500 because I have roaming enabled. Now, I received an invoice from TPG with a charge of $11 for porting out fee. It doesn't mention anything about my pre paid balance. Also unable to login to my TPG account anymore. So, would TPG refund my pre paid balance?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angeli

TPG scam? - getting billed after service deactivation.

can you pls deactivate my phone number? i had requested it 3 weeks back and i am still getting billed and it's still active.

account is 1200803334

I have been on the phone for hours multiple times a day and no one picks up.

I spoke to your rep on the phone regarding the cancellation of Phone xxxx. Looks like she didn't do her job apart from being a salesperson asking me to transfer the phone number to my uncle's aunties, and cousins.  Please be professional and resolve this ASAP.

get in touch ASAP and resolve my issue. else I will complaint to the communication ombudsman.

News channels are free to use the above text.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Angeli

Hi @antodinata

Kindly send us a private message with your TPG mobile number and we'll check on your prepaid balance status. Also, the $11 port out fee is included in the agreed terms when you signed up with us. You may refer here, https://www.tpg.com.au/sites/tpg/files/doc/Brochure-TPG-Mobile-SIM-Only-Plans.pdf.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Angeli

Hi ,

We'd like to inform you that your case is still under review and further updates will be provided soon. We're sorry for the delay and appreciate your patience.

All the best!

Angeli

TPG scam? - getting billed after service deactivation.

can you pls deactivate my phone number? i had requested it 3 weeks back and i am still getting billed and it's still active.

account is 1200803334

I have been on the phone for hours multiple times a day and no one picks up.

I spoke to your rep on the phone regarding the cancellation of Phone xxxx. Looks like she didn't do her job apart from being a salesperson asking me to transfer the phone number to my uncle's aunties, and cousins.  Please be professional and resolve this ASAP.

get in touch ASAP and resolve my issue. else I will complaint to the communication ombudsman.

News channels are free to use the above text.

antodinata
Level 2

Refund received.

Thank you.

Angeli

You're most welcome, @antodinata. Cheers! 

usanaphakawan
Level 2
Can you please help me to do prepaid balance refund.
Ahra_G

Hi @usanaphakawan,

Send us a private message and we'll pull up your account to assist further. 

-Ahra_G