TPG Community

Get online support

Reset user name and password

tm
Level 2
Level 2
I don't know my username and password for tpg account how do I reset it?
12 REPLIES 12
Erika

Hi @tm,

Welcome to the Community! 

Check out this article on TPG Community on "Forgot your TPG account password?" which should address your query.

Just to also add up, we send the username on your email address when you've signed up with us. Subject heading is "Welcome to TPG". 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Cheers!

Sajad
Level 2
User name
Riezl

Hi Sajad, can you tell us more about your concern? If you are an existing TPG customer, please also send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address..

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

abcd1943
Level 2

i have no idea what my user name or password is and wish to cancel my internet olease advise

Garry

Rica_R

Hi @abcd1943,

Thanks for reaching out to us and we're saddened to hear that you wish to cancel your service. I was able to search an account using your Community details but cannot confidently verify the details.

Can you please confirm your best contact number and preferred time together with your complete address. And we'll arrange our accounts team  to contact you to discuss information related with your cancellation concern. We look forward to working this with you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

Raymond96
Level 2

hello,

forget username and password. how to reset. they keep asing username and postcode

Riezl

Is this for your TPG Australia service @Raymond96?

Raymond96
Level 2

Oh no. For Singapore line. thanks.

Riezl

Hi @Raymond96, you have reached the consumer support for TPG AU.

You may send them an email to Singapore Mobile Team at support@tpgmobile.com.sg or visit their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/tpgmobilesg/ to better assist you with your concern.