TPG Community

Get online support

Submit a cancellation request

adamtai9710
Level 2
I want to cancel internet and home phone because we have moved out my house on 28March. Can u help me to do the process of disconnection? We don’t want to use it continues. Thanks u
18 REPLIES 18
BasilDV

Good day @adamtai9710,

We require customers to send written cancellation notices via email. I've sent the details via private message with the process.

Let us know should you require any assistance.

Kind regards,

NOTHAPPYJAN
Level 2

why are the instructions sent privately? Why is TPG so secretive about processes for cancellation? Why do you make it as difficult as possible for customers to access information elevant to canceling service with you?

Riezl

Hi @NOTHAPPYJAN,

We have received your post in a separate thread and replied to it.

Please check our response here: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/TPG-Community-Feedback/how-can-i-cancel-my-account/m-p/5256#M227.

Mamadou
Level 2

Dear Sir 

I 'am moving from overseas and I want submit my cancellation letter to tpg.cancellation team , my adsl+2 with home phone services from 19th of december , please accept my cancellation letter ,because I'am moving from 19th of December 2018 and I will not able to talk to you anymore , if you going to give me 2 week notice ,I will not be around and my bank account will no longer be active.

Thank you for your cooperation . 

My name is MAMADOU KWABENE XXXXXX , 041XXXXXXX , 06/XX/XXXX . XXX CARPENTER STREET ,ST MARYS 2760 NSW  the  address I was live  then.

Ahra_G

Hi Mamadou,

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We regret to know that you are cancelling your service with us. 

I have already informed our Accounts Team and you should receive an email pertaining to your request. 

Furthermore, I have modified your post for your privacy and security of the account since it contains your account and personal details. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thank you! 

j736846289
Level 2

Hi,

Because I need to leave from Australia, can I cancel my internet services. My mail address is xxxxx@qq.com. my user name is jxxxxx

Best

Yao

Riezl

Hi @j736846289, we'll have an escalation officer contact you before 4PM NSW Time today to address this concern.

Let us know should you have a preferred contact number and time. Thank you.

j736846289
Level 2

Hi,

My phone number is 04xxxxxxx, and could you contact with me at 2pm today?

Best

Yao

Riezl

Thank you, @j736846289. We will advise our Escalations Team.