TPG Community

Get online support

TPG stealing money

SOLVED Go to solution
elesh
Level 3

Since March 2016, TPG keeps charging my account for voice mail which I never subscribed to or used. I regularly complain  and they reverse the charges. Now I've noticed that they also charge me for non-existent calls and texts to one mobile number. I know 100% that I did not call/text the number. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
elesh
Level 3

Hi BasilDV, 

I've sent you my details. 

There are lots of emails to/from TPG regarding the issue. I was told they cannot fix it, so the charges for non-existent voice mail are ongoing. It takes a lot of time to get through all this and get my money back. Now I have fake charges to a private number and I know 100% that I did not make the calls!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @elesh

Thanks for raising this with us.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and assess the charges in your account.

Please send me a PM with your customer ID or mobile number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

elesh
Level 3

Hi BasilDV, 

I've sent you my details. 

There are lots of emails to/from TPG regarding the issue. I was told they cannot fix it, so the charges for non-existent voice mail are ongoing. It takes a lot of time to get through all this and get my money back. Now I have fake charges to a private number and I know 100% that I did not make the calls!