TPG Community

Get online support

Update credit card details form doesn't work

babble
Level 2
Hi @Ahra_G

Please don't reply to multiple detailed reports of what's wrong with your website with instructions for how to use your website. The other user even provided screenshots. It's insulting to come back with these basic directions. Sometimes errors aren't caused by users.

Please get your developers to fix your website.

Thank you.
F42
Level 2
Level 2

Still hapopening in 2022, must change payment details so I don't lose my home loan as I am still having charges to credit card that should be cancelled (home loan condition). The thing is, recurring charges still get through even if I have cancelled the credit card, until I manage to stop the recurring charges, seems iimpossible to do anything with TPG, they've only just allowed me access to my account after blocking it for weeks. TPG doesn't care about any glitch, as they still get their money and I lose my home loan, they'll continue to get their money and send me bankrupt as I won't have a home loan but still have to pay the seller/bank AND the cancelled credit card which they will keep adding to. 

Shane

We responded to your initial post located here and still awaiting for your response.

Send us your details to better understand the situation at the same time raise this matter to the relevant team that can help us rectify this.

Regards,

Still hapopening in 2022, must change payment details so I don't lose my home loan as I am still having charges to credit card that should be cancelled (home loan condition). The thing is, recurring charges still get through even if I have cancelled the credit card, until I manage to stop the recurring charges, seems iimpossible to do anything with TPG, they've only just allowed me access to my account after blocking it for weeks. TPG doesn't care about any glitch, as they still get their money and I lose my home loan, they'll continue to get their money and send me bankrupt as I won't have a home loan but still have to pay the seller/bank AND the cancelled credit card which they will keep adding to.